SNCC is proud to be an event partner for the upcoming NBAS event on the new Transparency Act, regulating responsible business conduct, taking place digitally at 9 AM Norway time / 3 PM Singapore time 1 June.
About The Transparency Act
The Transparency Act adopted by the Norwegian Parliament will take effect from 1 July. The Act shall promote enterprises’ transparency and work on fundamental human rights and decent working conditions.
The key objective of this event is to initialize a dialogue on what this Act will mean for the Norwegian business community in Singapore and the rest of Southeast Asia and to provide guidance for responsible business conduct (ansvarlig næringsliv).
During the webinar you will hear from:
- H.E. Ambassador Eivind S. Homme, Norwegian Embassy in Singapore
- Katrin Kvaran, Head of Investigation, Ministry of Children and Families
- Kristel M. Tonstad, Policy Director, OECD National Contact Point Norway
- Øystein Akselberg, Senior Sustainability Manager, DNB
- The Norwegian Consumer Authority, representative TBD
- Malin Tønseth, Partner Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Jodie Reibel, Vice President – Governance & Sustainability, Ships Agency at Wilhelmsen Ships Service
- Camilla Nyhus-Møller, Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer at Höegh LNG
- Leonard Stornes, President Norwegian Business Association Singapore