SNCC is proud to be an event partner for the upcoming NBAS event on the new Transparency Act, regulating responsible business conduct, taking place digitally at 9 AM Norway time / 3 PM Singapore time 1 June.
About The Transparency Act
The Transparency Act adopted by the Norwegian Parliament will take effect from 1 July. The Act shall promote enterprises’ transparency and work on fundamental human rights and decent working conditions.
- H.E. Ambassador Eivind S. Homme, Norwegian Embassy in Singapore
- Katrin Kvaran, Head of Investigation, Ministry of Children and Families
- Kristel M. Tonstad, Policy Director, OECD National Contact Point Norway
- Øystein Akselberg, Senior Sustainability Manager, DNB
- The Norwegian Consumer Authority, representative TBD
- Malin Tønseth, Partner Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Jodie Reibel, Vice President – Governance & Sustainability, Ships Agency at Wilhelmsen Ships Service
- Camilla Nyhus-Møller, Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer at Höegh LNG
- Leonard Stornes, President Norwegian Business Association Singapore